Friday, March 12, 2010

Nothing is what it seems...

            The piece I picked out for “Writer’s Choice” is my “Inventory of Being.” I wrote this during our class’ first discussion board last January. Our assignment was to basically make a list of who we are, what we are, and what we believe in. I picked this because I strongly believe that my E-Portfolio will not be complete without it. I had fun making this piece because it made me reflect on who I am, who I want to be, what I believe in, and at the same time, it challenged my creativity with words. I was able to improve my skills when it comes to my creativity as a writer while trying to introduce myself to others. One example of this is on the first few lines of my Inventory of Being, I wrote “I am Mikhail Alinea. I am 19 years old, yet somehow people often have mistaken me as a 15 year old. I am an ordinary individual yet not like anyone else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment