Friday, March 12, 2010

My Farewell

          The spring quarter is about to be finished, and those ten weeks just flew by. This course has been a very enjoyable journey and sadly it must come to an end, but the memories and the things I've learned throughout this course will never be forgotten. My classmates are all unique. We all came from different walks of life, and we learned from one another. My professor is an amazing person, and I will never forget all the lessons that she taught me. Not just lessons at class, but the lessons in life as well. Thank you so much for everything. Until next time... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikhail, I enjoy reading all your pieces. I can tell in your writing that your a passionate human being.I learn more about you through your writing and your intuition.You have a talent, keep writing and best of luck on your AA degree in pre-med:)

    ReplyDelete